Monday, August 19, 2013

Stress in your life

Stress can cause many different health problems in ones life like: depresssion, heart disease, anxiety and so on. Finding some simple ways to relax the mind and body can eleviate one from developing those health risk.

2 comments:

  1. Hello there!
    I concur! Stress is one of our biggest enemies. I found that deliberately taking time to relax my mind and doing breathing exercises, greatly decreases my stress levels. I have learned that by doing these breathing exercises, I am able to take more control in my reactions to outside negativity.

    -Melisa A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also concur! lol stress is a huge enemy!
    Having a good spiritual well-being is definitely a good thing to have in your life. :) Some stress relief tools are very tangible: exercising more, eating healthy foods, talking with friends, listening to music, meditating--but another way to relieve stress is through spirituality. Not everyone would believe that, however I think that it absolutely helps deal with stress. It gives you peace and harmony. Spirituality has many definitions, but at its core, spirituality helps to give our lives context. What do you think? It isn't necessarily connected to a specific belief system or religious worship (as some people think). It comes from within (it's a development of your personal value system and your search for meaning in life). It gives us a sense of purpose. Do you agree?
    Jess

    ReplyDelete