Saturday, October 5, 2013
Self Assessment
I think that I have a better outlook on mental health from this class, in which will help me with my own physical fitness as well as others. I am making some progress on mental fitness, it is just hard for me to sit still for a period of time and let go of the negative. But how I see it is that you cant just be great at something, you must practice first. I have learned a great deal about meditation and letting go of the negative impact of life. I always knew that stress can cause health problems but I never really thought to relate mental fitness to physical fitness in that way. This class has opened my eyes and I will practice it more and teach others along the way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You are on the right train of thought in the fact that you realize that we can't be great at something without practice. As long as we keep ourselves open to it, we can always learn something new. Meditation is something new that several of us in this class have learned to open up to. I know it has helped me a great deal and am looking forward to continuing on this learning path. Let us always remember to keep an open mind and heart. Good luck to you on your health and wellness journey!
ReplyDeleteAgreed, the class has provided tool in order to address stress, which is an element that many of us experience. Similar to you, I have seen how focusing on other parts of my health, mental and spiritual, have improved my physical health. I feel as I reduces my stress level, I have gain an ability to be healthier. I now feel more energized and have experienced decreases amounts of illness. Best of luck to you.
ReplyDelete