Saturday, September 7, 2013

Loving Kindness Exercise

I think that this exercise is very powerful with opening your heart and mind. It does not only effect you personally within but makes you realize weather or not you care for helping others. On a daily basis I am always trying to help guide people in the right direction. I am going to give this exercise out and see how they can relate to the exercise and maybe open their eyes.

3 comments:

  1. Guiding people in a positive direction is so good. I am a positive person and try to help other people become positive in the ways of exercise and just overall attitude. I think having a good attitude is a priority and it makes life go by easy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being in hopsice care, we have to always be aware of how we present our hospice philosophy to clients. The response we hear the most from families is that they never knew that end-of-life care could be a positive experience. I hope to incoporate this exercise in to our monthly meetings in hopes of reinforcing the positive aspect of what we do each day for our clients.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello there!

    I think it is a great idea to give this exercise to clients and employees/co-workers, alike. This exercise truly does teach you to open your heart and mind up to others, viewing them as human beings with the same cares in life us us. Thank you for your blogpost and thank you Hope and Brittney for your responses as well.:)
    -Melisa

    ReplyDelete